WinAutomation RPA. Let’s have a closer look into this Robotic process automation and its features. Hence, read on to learn more!
What is RPA?
Robotic process automation is an approach to process automation that involves more than just software agents and involves human guidance and control.
This Robotic process automation, also known as RPA, uses software agents capable of understanding the semantics of information contained in the traditional system and can perform tasks by themselves. For example, imagine a warehouse manager with a robot who can go into the warehouse and pick up the items he needs to order or deliver on a particular day without any human intervention.
WinAutomation RPA Closer Look
WinAutomation’s RPA solution, called WinAutomation Visual Automation, works seamlessly with MS Office applications. It can execute tasks on documents without human intervention.
The best thing is that it does not require any development or change in existing business processes. You can quickly achieve multiple benefits as it does not require any changes in your existing infrastructure.
Why WinAutomation’s RPA?
WinAutomation’s RPA solution, Visual Automation, enables users to perform mundane tasks faster and easier than ever before. At the same time, they gain valuable insights into their business processes, enabling them to make better decisions faster than ever before.
Features of this technology
(1) Initially, it allows users to automate their business processes like never before.
(2) It helps improve productivity and efficiency by automating business processes at a much faster rate than ever before.
(3) Also, it helps in reducing errors by automating repetitive tasks.
(4) It helps improve data quality in the long run by eliminating manual data entry work, resulting in errors and inconsistencies in data.
(5) It helps in achieving consistency across multiple applications, thereby making your operations more efficient and reliable.
WinAutomation’s Visual Automation uses an intelligent agent that is not only able to interact with applications. But also understand the semantics of information contained there. Thereby enabling the user to achieve greater automation in their business processes while maintaining the same level of accuracy as they have come to expect from their employees today!
Benefits of Using WinAutomation RPA
1. You don’t have to invest in new infrastructure.
2. You don’t have to invest in new skills or training of existing resources.
3. And there is no need for any upfront investment.
4. Visual Automation is the first RPA tool that supports Windows Workflow Foundation. It is useful with business processes written in windows workflow foundation applications as well as any Windows application.
5. Further, users can create and run their own RPA agents. Hence, using visual flow designer and connect to any windows application or web service in a matter of minutes!
6. WinAutomation makes it easy to scale up your automation efforts using a single architecture across multiple locations, applications, and databases!
3 Ways We Can Use WinAutomation
1. It can be used for data entry automation which can be achieved by connecting data entry forms to a robot through a simple drag and drop interface, thereby automating data entry tasks
2. We can also use it to automate business processes that require more than just data entry automation
3. Finally, use it for searching information from the internet, which involves connecting robots to web crawlers like google bots which will crawl the web and get pre-defined information from the internet and store them locally for future use!