Have you heard about UiPath RPA?
Many companies are now using Robotic Process Automation or RPA. And one of the most well-known tools out there is UiPath.
This is because CIOs of today need to make sure they go digital. Thus, the need to do a digital transformation (Dx).
Aside from getting new techs, it is also vital to ease up their workflow and processes. That is where RPA tools come in to help.
So, what is UiPath RPA? And what are its key features you can use?
What is UiPath RPA?
UiPath is one of the leading RPA vendors today. With it, you can automate a lot of web-based and internal applications.
Also, this tool is easy to use, efficient, and simple. And to top it off, it is affordable. Further, UiPath offers three kinds of products:
- UiPath Studio. An advanced automation tool. It lets you record a process. Then, it makes the process-modeling environment make process automation with the recording. This is very easy to use even for those who are not apt in programming.
- UiPath Robot. This is the digital worker that does the automated process you did at the studio. It can work while you are supervising it or even without.
- UiPath Orchestrator. This is the console. In this, you can manage and license your configuration. Then, it lets you adopt, schedule, and supervise the software robots. Also, it offers analytics.
UiPath RPA Key Features
Pre-defined Activity Sets
Under the activities pane of UiPath, you can see more than 300 built-in activities set. All you need to do is choose from one of them.
But if you want a specific activity that is not in it, you can add more. All you need to do is import some packages. Like a PDF file, Excel, or Mail.
Record and Playback
UiPath also lets you record actions. Then, make it into an automated process. To be more effective, it boasts four kinds of recording:
- Basic. For single activities.
- Desktop. For many actions and desktop applications.
- Web. For browsing and recording on websites.
- Citrix. For recording keyboard, images. And also virtual settings automation.
Attended and Unattended Automation
UiPath is the only enterprise RPA that has both these features. With the attended one, you can run your PC. Then decide when to start it.
With the unattended one, the automation happens in a remote system. All out of sight based on a schedule.
UiPath also makes it easy for you to save your workflows. All you need to do is make it into a template to save the original one.
This is because the changes only happen in the copy. Also, it lets you copy the templates. Then make it into small chunks of automation.
Are you on the road to your Dx? If so, you can consider having UiPath RPA to help you.
But if you are not yet sure where to start, you can see the help of Dx platforms. WalkMe is the leading one in the field. So, go ahead and see if they are the right fit.