Pega RPA vs UiPath- both are renowned RPA tools available in today’s market. So basically, both can deliver results for business means.
But, if you are someone caught between the two, which should serve your needs better?
Of course, in driving any organizational decision, it is vital for you to gain a thorough understanding of the matter first. There should be a variety of factors that can influence your choice. Perhaps the size and nature of the organization, the scalability of DX, and the kind of systems you do have.
So clearly, the decision you are to make greatly depends on the needs of your organization.
On the other hand, what should you consider when investing in an RPA tool?
With this in mind, it is important for you to gain a deep understanding of the tool itself.
- Who is its vendor?
- What do their customers say?
- What does it promise?
- Also, what are its features?
- Do these features serve your systems fittingly?
- Will integration with this help your processes thrive better?
- How will these affect your organizational culture?
These are lots and lots of factors to consider. But the bottom line is clear. A good RPA tool should be in line with your business goals. Moreover, a good RPA tool should also be in turn a tool for unlocking more productivity and successes.
So between the two- Pega RPA vs UiPath, which is which?
The RPA Technology
RPA or Robotic Process Automation refers to the tools (software) that aim to replace humans in some tasks. True, robots and software tools cannot surpass human intelligence to the full.
But RPA focuses on replacing manual, repetitive, and rule-based processes or tasks that are initially performed by humans.
RPA is also crucial in digitally transforming an organization. That is why it is important to choose a tool wisely.
What Is Pega RPA?
Pega RPA is a software automation tool. Pega specializes in streamlining desktop processes. As a result, it unlocks more productivity while it also allows complete computerization of end-to-end developments.
What Pega Can Do:
- Discover workflow inefficiencies– Pega can help you see limiting factors within your workflows. Thus, helps in better-improving systems.
- Automate processes– Pega can ease the workload of employees. So they can enjoy more meaningful work. For instance, engaging in better customer service.
What Is UiPath RPA?
UiPath is especially beneficial for business analysts. Simplifying business processes within organizations, for instance. The UiPath RPA tool is also known for being simple. Thus, even non-programmers business analysts can highly benefit.
What UiPath Can Do:
- More hosting options- UiPath can be accessed in both cloud environments and virtual terminals
- Compatibility with other apps- UiPath can work with viz. Web apps. Not to mention it can also work well with desktop apps.
Pega RPA vs UiPath
- Pega suits operational management decisions. While UiPath suits recursive business processes.
- Pega does not support modeling capabilities for processes. While Uipath does.
- Also, Pega can provide a feasible data structure with data pages. While UiPath can eliminate human errors. This is through its various inbuilt custom support.