One of the most popular RPA tools is UiPath. Startups and multinational companies use this tool to automate tasks. So, how will you install UiPath? This article will show you the steps on how to do that.
Before we install UiPath, we have to meet the following requirements:
- Just make sure that your laptop is connected to a power source.
- You should have at least 8 GB of RAM.
- You need to have a Windows 7 or higher Windows version. Please note also that the UiPath does not have a version for MAC.
- If your Windows OS runs in a language other than English, then install the corresponding language pack for the .NET framework.
- You should also have browsers installed for browser automation. The supported browsers are Internet Explorers, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge
UiPath Editions You Can Install
There are Various editions UiPath has provided:
- The Community Cloud. This version is used by a small team or individuals. It’s perfect for those who practice automating tasks on UiPath.
- Studio. If you want to use UiPath on an enterprise level, then this version is for you.
- Enterprise Cloud. This edition is the cloud-based version of the entire RPA platform. And it consists of a Studio, orchestrator, and robots.
- Enterprise Server. This is the on-premise version of the entire enterprise automation platform. This also consists of a Studio, Orchestrator, and Robots.
Steps To Install UiPath
In these steps, we will choose to install UiPath Studio on your local system:
- First, go to the link; “https://www.uipath.com/developers/community-edition-download”
- Second, you need to fill the credentials in the form.
- Next, click the button to request a community edition.
- After that, you will get a link in your email ID. Just Click that. You should be able to download an exe file to your computer.
- Now, to install that, run the exe file name UiPathStudio.exe. It’s the file you got after clicking the link in your email ID.
- Finally, it will start to install on your computer.
Starting The UiPath Studio
Once you complete the installation, you will see this on the screen:
“Thank you for installing. Activation is required to authenticate this copy of UiPath Studio. This wizard will guide you through the activation process.”
Below that, you will be prompted to choose from the following:
- Start Free – A community license can be requested. Also, it will last for a limited time only. But it’s also renewable.
- Activate License – If the user has an enterprise license code, then this option will activate the Enterprise Edition of Studio.
- View License – By clicking this option, licensing terms can be viewed at all times.
If you want to start free, then click the “Start Free” option to proceed with the free community edition. Then, you can proceed to verify your credentials. Just enter your email ID as well as your device ID.
Often, it will auto-detect your device ID. So, all you have to do is to fill your email ID. Then click the Activate button locate on the lower right side.
After the activation, UiPath will start and you will now see its interface.
Rate this post: