What can you expect from the education about the digital transformation at MIT?
Who Is MIT?
MIT stands for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It is situated in Cambridge, MA 02142, United States. It has long been founded more than a hundred years ago, since 1914.
The MIT Sloan School of Management is a business school of MIT. Moreover, this university offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. Not to mention that it offers executive education also.
This university is known for the finest education it provides, having the most selective degree programs on a global scale.
Digital Transformation MIT: Organization Design for Digital Transformation
MIT Sloan has an executive education in the course of digital transformation.
Quick Facts About The Course:
- Duration: 6 weeks (excluding orientation)
- Schedule: about 6 to 8 hours in a week
- Orientation: Online
Modes of Training:
- weekly modules
- flexible learning
After completing the course, you will gain an MIT Sloan Certificate for Digital Transformation.
Who Is The Course For?
Are you aspiring to be one of MIT Sloan’s students in DX? This course has the best interests in mind of those in the following.
- Executives whose company currently undertakes digital transformation. To harness DX strategies and ask help in strategically transforming businesses, for instance.
- Learners who want to expand knowledge and expertise in DX. Particularly in the field of digital design. Also in developing a robust organizational structure. As a result, gain more insights into how to support clients more through DX initiatives.
- Strengthen DX capabilities and stay competitive for the future.
What Will You Learn In The Course?
There are 4 key takeaway lessons that you will learn during the course.
- MIT Framework- the course will introduce you to the MIT Framework. This should help you develop insight and ability in assessing the digital strengths and priorities of your organization. Besides, this is led by MIT’s Faculty Director, Jeanne Ross.
- Learn the five dimensions of the MIT Framework- the MIT Framework consists of 5 different dimensions. Namely, operational backbone, shared customer insights, external developer platform, accountability framework, and digital platform.
- Learn how to develop a robust action plan or strategy– the course is not purely theoretical. Rather it aims to guide its students to create an explicit action plan such as a DX strategy.
- Provide feedback on your proposed action plan- the course professionals will also see through your action plan and give feedback. This can help you better communicate plans to people. Most importantly, it surely is a privilege to engage with DX experts and learn from their insights.
The Course Curriculum
Furthermore, you can gain a holistic view of the course through the 6-part course curriculum their website provides.
Designing for Digital Success
Achieving Operational Success
Customer Desires & Digital Solutions
Digital Design: Enabling Rapid Innovation
Creating an Effective Innovation Culture
Implementing Digital Transformation
If you are interested, you can get a full view of the course details through its course brochure. You can have a copy of it through their website.