Today, companies shift to digitalization. Digital Transformation Dell offers digital technologies that help companies.
What are these technologies? And how can companies benefit from it?
Read on to learn more.
Research shows that 8 out of 10 companies improved their transformation projects. In fact, 79% in Australia and New Zealand have outstanding efforts of transformation.
Also, they found a 14% increase from 2018 to 2020. Organizations embrace digital transformation now. More than ever.
In addition, Dell saw an improvement in the top two groups:
- Digital Adopters
- Digital Leaders
It increased from 17% to 28% in 2018. And in 2020, it rose to 45%.
Besides, the CEO of Dell says that only the companies who apply DX will be successful.
We can say that digital transformation is critical for companies. But, what are the possible challenges?
Digital Transformation Dell: The Challenges
The COVID-19 pandemic empowered companies to apply the transformation. But, there are still barriers to this.
In fact, 94% of companies worldwide face these challenges. These include:
- Lack of budget and tools (41%)
- Data privacy and security issues (36%)
- Lack of economic growth (28%)
Digital Transformation Dell: Top Technology Investments
Companies also recognize that they need to have a more stable IT system. Thus, they should stop focusing on foundational technologies. Companies should also invest in new tools.
With that, here are the top technology investments:
- Data management tools
- 5G system
- 5G ready hardware
- Privacy system
- Multi-cloud environment
Moreover, companies invest in the following tools:
- Augmented Reality – instantly performs or fixes things
- Artificial Intelligence – predicts potential barriers
- Blockchain – evens out the economy
Digital Transformation Dell: Protection Solutions
To fight the security issues, Dell offers protection solutions. Thus, they can support the data needs of companies.
Here are the following features of Dell’s PowerProtect:
- Faster performance. Dell offers up to 38% faster backups and 36% faster restores. Thus, they can recover after a data breach.
- Greater efficiency. Dell also provides 1.25PB usability. So, it can give power and cooling savings. Also, it increases the return on investment for companies.
- Demand scalability. Digital transformation Dell also helps companies to be more flexible. Also, they can provide agility.
- Cloud data protection. PowerProtect by Dell also gives the resiliency of cloud data. So, they can prevent duplication. Plus, it is cost-effective.
Advantages of DX
There are so many benefits to applying DX. In this article, we will discuss a few.
Enhanced data collection
Valuable data drives the business forward. By doing this, they can gather:
- customers behavior
- business opportunities
As a result, companies can unlock customers’ insights. Thus, they can understand their customers better.
Also, it helps companies to focus on satisfying customers’ needs. Data makes them give more relevant content.
Enhanced digital workflow
Digital transformation can also encourage collaboration. It helps employees to be more efficient.
Moreover, they can cooperate with teams. Despite working from their own homes.
Companies can also see an improvement in their sales. In fact, the percentage is very high.
85% of companies say that it increased their market share. Also, they claim that they get higher sales than their competitors.
Rate this post: