Are you looking for the best DX resources? You just landed on the right page. Here, we will be listing the best digital transformation ebook of 2021 that will help you make the best out of your digital transformation initiative. Make sure to read on to learn more.
Digital Transformation Ebook for Leaders
1. Leveraging Digital Transformation: Proven Leadership and Innovation Strategies to Engage and Grow Your Organization by M. Nadia Vincent
This book highlights why most DX failures happen, because of failing excellent leadership. C-suite leaders, business executives, and DX leaders will surely love this book down to its last pages. The book aims to help every leader implement DX to its best potential.
- Learn how to convert DX and innovation into a massive return on investment
- Learn how to develop your working environment that fosters business innovation
Overall, the book is your definite guide in leading DX in your organization. From building vision to implementing them, down to DX success.
2. Competing in the Age of AI: Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World by Marco Iansiti and Karim Lakhani
This book is for leaders aiming to lead DX with the help of big data, analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI). In addition, the book highlights how eliminating the traditional scale and scope can help further business growth.
- Learn how to develop business strategies with AI and data
- Learn how the latest algorithms and network make the way in today’s businesses
All in all, this book focuses on the value of AI, data, and analytics in reshaping today’s former traditional companies into digital industries. Thus, helping leaders in rethinking how their company competes in today’s era.
3. 77 Building Blocks of Digital Transformation: The Digital Capability Model by Jace An
This book highlights the 77 building blocks that make up a successful digital transformation. Digital professionals in IT, consultants, planners, sales, and marketing are the target audience of this book.
- Know what the “digital capability model” is and its 12 mega capabilities and 77 other capabilities
For anyone already into digital transformation, this book can help you better implement DX strategies. It can help you learn and improve on the best ways to do DX.
4. Driving Digital: The Leader’s Guide to Business Transformation Through Technology by Isaac Sacolick
Becoming a digital enterprise is the main message of this book. It emphasizes how simply updating products and technologies is not enough to apply DX. This is perfect for anyone leading a company’s DX initiative, and who is facing intense pressure with today’s trends.
- Learn from the author’s lessons in his own digital transformation stories
- Learn how to formulate a digital strategy and drive an entire culture change in your organization
The Driving Digital book will rightly equip you with the digital practices that every leader should know. Thus, prepares every leader for launching a success in DX.
Digital transformation books can serve as your best guide in implementing these huge digital undertaking organizations do face. Whether you are a leader or support, feeding by these books can help you learn DX beyond what Google can offer.